There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Science Lesson

1. What are you teaching the students?    I am teaching them about relative age the comparison to another thing  all you are finding is who is older.


2.  Where did you find your resources/information?     In my Science textbook.


3. What activity are you having the class do?   I am making the class compare there ages and see who is the oldest.

4. What vocabulary are you introducing to the class?    The vocabulary i am introducing is The law of superposition, extrusion, and intrusion.

1 comment:

  1. hey Alex i like your post.So your teaching the students about relative age that is neat you should check out my comments on my blog Saul bye.

    ReplyDelete

alex@noeltigers.com, wmchamberlain@noeltigers.com